Sunday 7 March 2010

More Snowdrops!

I was so frustrated earlier in the week trying to get some good macro shots of the Snowdrops and Aconites that I nearly threw the Nikon away and packed up photography altogether but the weather this morning is superb - a hard frost, blue skies and bright sun so into Normanby Park with a new approach - Wayne's Canon SLR with the Sigma 10-20 lens - if I can't get good macros then I'll go for wide angles!  All was going so well until the battery ran out - typical men half charged batteries in the camera and no spare in sight and to cap it all he has gone off with my Nikon so no back-up either.  Anyway here's the results, one measly photo - everything else out of focus.


1 comment:

  1. You did get one excellent shot of the snowdrops with bright blue sky in the background. But I feel your pain! ;-) My camera and long lens have both been out for repair for 2 weeks and it may be 2 more weeks before I have them back. It feels quite odd to be cameraless ...

    ReplyDelete