Monday 4 October 2010

Guest Photographer!

126 (2) Well am I having difficulty with blogger – is it just me or are others pulling their hair out.  I have been unable to upload photos even after trying three different browsers so I am now trying windows live writer which touch wood has at least enabled me to upload these photos and I have to say allows you to size the images to whatever you like so no small,medium, large etc… but I haven’t be able to start this text above the first photo.  Anyway all these lovely photos were taken by our friend Neil Drinkall – all digiscoped using a Swarovski scope and a Panasonic LX3 compact – as I haven’t any photos of my own I have resorted to pinching others!

104 (2)Barred Warbler – Donna Nook  038 (2) Grey Phalarope – Covenham Reservoir029 (2)   Redstart 013 (2)Red-Breasted Flycatcher – Donna Nook018Osprey - Barton016

Neals 044 (3) BrimstoneNeals 171 (2) Ruddy Shelduck - AlkboroughNeals 236 (2) Snipe - Alkborough

Neals 289 (2) Migrant HawkerNeals 299 (2) Alkborough Flats looking back to the villageNeals 307 (2) - Copy Roe DeerNeals 320 (2) Little Ringed PloverNeals 342 (2) Fulvous Whistling Duck - Alkborough

Why the text above turned red I do not know – and I can’t change it to black!

No comments:

Post a Comment